OSBORN SINGLE TOGGLE JAW CRUSHERS
The single toggle crusher is designed for a high
capacity throughput due to the elliptical movement
of the swing jaw which also assists in the discharge
of the crushed material.
As the single toggle crusher will achieve far higher
capacities than the double toggle design, they are
often used as a primary crusher.
TELSMITH SINGLE TOGGLE
- Production capacity up to 1,000 t/h
- Rock compressive strength up to 500 MPa
- Patented hydraulic beam locking system
- Excellent nip angle
- Fabricated main frame and swing jaw
- Reversible jaw dies for maximum wear
- Relief / adjustment