New Tesab 8042T Trackstack available
The exceptional design of the Trackstack range of conveyors allows for tail drum height adjustment whilst at the same time maintaining the head drum height therefore allowing for an increased stockpile capacity. With an adjustable feed boot height the Trackstack unique design is unrivalled in its field. This single man conveying operation can receive crushed material and safely stockpile over a quarry face or bench. Its versatility allows for any application whether it be stand alone crusher fed, or installed in a close circuit application dealing with crushed stone, sand and gravel, crushed glass, coal and bark etc.
Features & Benifets
- The EC approved Trackstack conveyor range features a hydraulic head section allowing for quick, efficient compact road transportation as well as allowing for a rapid set up time and ease of movement at its final job destination.
- Easy to use fully operational dog lead remote control allowing for versatility and outstanding manoeuvrability.
- The Trackstack range of conveyors are powered by a Deutz 4 cylinder Diesel Powerpack, directly linked to the hydraulic pump in order to drive both the numerous motors and the hydraulic folding mechanism.
- With its powerful chassis and heavy duty tracks the Trackstack unit ensures optimum stability and strength regardless of its applications.
- With ballast weights at the rear of the Trackstack unit movement is extremely flexible when fully extended.
Belt Width 1050mm
Belt Length 23500mm
Max Discharge Height 11.33m
Max Conical Stockpile Capacity 2162 cubic metres 3460Tonnes @1.6T/cu.M
Transportation Length 12000mm
Transportation Height 2591mm
Track Width 2200mm
Machine Weight 15,500 kgs
For Further Information Contact
Keiron Munn on Moble: 0423 217 777 Office: 07 5495 3322